Vouchers can be redeemed against any accommodation, food and alcohol costs, subject to availability. All vouchers must be used before departure. Vouchers will not be accepted for deposits or via post as part-payment.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against any accommodation, food and alcohol costs, subject to availability.
- Please advise at time of booking you will be paying by voucher.
- Voucher must be presented on arrival.
- Cancellation of a booking with less than 48 hours notice will result in the voucher being expired.
- Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- All vouchers must be used before departure.
- Vouchers will not be accepted for deposits or via post as part-payment.
- Vouchers are valid from 12 months from date of purchase.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in person upon final payment at the hotel.
- Gift Vouchers are for single use only.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any group bookings (party’s over 8 people).
- Vouchers cannot be used for any deposit required to secure a booking.
- Vouchers must be presented in original format at time of redemption, no copies, amended or altered vouchers will be accepted.
- Vouchers may not be valid in conjunction with any special offers available. Please check prior to purchase / booking.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed by the person in whom’s name is included on the booking.
- Vouchers are non transferrable and not valid if sold via a third party source/site.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher.
All terms and conditions of sales are governed by Scottish Law